Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Surface information of MAY

Times flies. Here it comes to the end of May. And I just noticed that i didn't update my blog for nearly a month. Phew...really a busy May for me. However i do enjoy it so much. Busy life always make my life getting more sparkle. So, i m back to my lovely secret place to share my sign of life. Starting with my surface information^^

Once i end my final exams, i loitered around in Kampar. Having fun to embellish my dull life. Enjoy life to release my stress. VV.

Next, i went to Ipoh with my gang of five in Kampar. Spending 3 days 2 nights in Ipoh. I....ate a lot, played a lot, laughed a lot^^


Followed by, Redang Trip with gang of Ten. I met new friends here, i met with nemo and baby shark here too. Miss the crazy night the most. :P
.
.
.
Before i come to my final destination, Kampar, i might heading to Kuala Selangor for searching cuttie lightning bugs and the delicious seafoods. Well, wonderful May for me^^MORE sharing coming next~~Miss and Love.

1 comment: