Sunday, January 2, 2011

LaSt ChRiStMAs aND ThIs NeW YeAR

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. And the very next day, you gave it away..." A classic song that kept repeating surrounded me during last christmas. However, i do enjoyed my last christmas. No pretty presents, no pretty dress...but thanks god i still got his love.

His love made me full of joy. I celebrated my last christmas at JB and Singapore. Although carolyn, elaine, cassandra, chris and many more...were not around me, but i still feel they were celebrating this day happily with me. And on this particular day, i still thanks God that brought some friends to me.
This is the most special moment during this celebration. My sister in law bought this home- big big turkey. I think this is the first time i ate big turkey during christmas. This really taste nice^^.

My cousin do sayang me very much. I got a big drumstick. Yum Yum. Thumbs up!! I remembered one of my status that i stated in my facebook. The message of this christmas: We are never alone. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgMUbucw8J5uTBa5XTIW03qn7XHjSBD9GMRHP-ZOnDUafz2dJr9y_dtVeV1kL0ubgD9XvhCUQSNeyBySXy9-jK1mZUNBnzHP4sMlJF3a7inBa0aIZFCQDL3Qaxji-eFfQKZkGLF4LUm_6gV/s1600/DSC06800.JPG">Time to get ready to set our 2011 resolution. Time and tide wait for no man. 2011, a new stage year for everyone including me. Gambateh to everyone^^

Hope that everyone enjoy this new 2011 joyfully and fruitfully. Keep moving forward to my new challenging stage.

3 comments:

  1. 小姐,你瘦了哦!是相片的效果吧。。圣诞快乐,新年蒙恩。我最近比较忙,忙着social,加上我换的电话款式,我不喜欢,所以不喜欢用来发短讯,所以,你发来的短信,我都没回。

    谢谢你总是记得我们,心里没有忘记你,只是距离的关系,无法和你分享生活的每一时刻,有空看我的部落各吧,(如果我有update的时候)。。哈哈!照顾自己

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind-hearted girl always get the best treat. envy you...=p keep it on my dear! =)

    ReplyDelete