Saturday, May 21, 2011

REcENTly


Recently, i am still in good condition
No worries, no bad things happened

I am still satisfied with my job
no stress??nope..my job do have stress
luckily i still manage to cope it
I get to know how pharmacist, doctor, nurses worked together in a hospital
Different ppl, different thinking, different style on work
when get scolded, one ear in one ear out^^that's it.

My relationship with God
I love to talk with my heavenly father wherever i go n whatever i do
He knows what i m thinking about
Perhaps He knows my dreams
And i m waiting for HIS time to come


About my family, boy, buddies n friends
Missing them lot..
Always, i miss my mum's n dad's cooking
miss my sibling's naughty voice
Buddies...still those ppl in my mind again
They should know :P

Em...my boy...
I can said he grow up again
No matter in which scope
Is time to learn to bear more responsibility^^

Yawn**Time for me to have a move
start my brand new day again


1 comment:

  1. Do woli abt you when saw ur previous blog..now feel good d.read richard blog and know tat u guys have a good life thr..cheers ya..muaks!!

    ReplyDelete