Friday, August 14, 2009

My NeW FrIeNd...SOS

Here comes to introduce my new SPECIAL friend
Is a guy...His name is NINJA TURTLE
In chinese is 小乌龟

He is just a small turtle...really very small until i like to hold it on my palm...
He likes to crawl around with no direction
knocking here and there
hiding here and there


If he gets too naughty until i cant find him...i will lock him back in his pinky house
EM...looking him swimming around can spend me whole noon time
Is rather active more than expect

When i bought NINJA, the uncle told me he can grow until 20kg
So scary...i m wondering how can he swim again in this pinky house
Funny thinking while relaxing myself...^^


NINJA...my new friend to accompany me when i m alone...
I should take good care of him.
BUT somehow i feel he don't like the food i bought to him
SO bothersome...what does he like to eat?

Can someone teach me??!! SOS

4 comments:

  1. 可爱~下次我有机会看他的话应该会变大。。
    包菜??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah~when did u got it???
    so cute.... i also one!!!
    maybe u can go to the petshop buy his own food~

    ReplyDelete