Monday, November 23, 2009

Nice Day With my Buddies From Secondary SchooL

Is a great day to be with my buddies from secondary school, Ann Lau and Yi lin. Although i have been in KL for 4 years, but i will never forget our friendship. I will never let this friendship end up so easily. The days and the moment during my secondary school...will always keep in my mind and heart. Ann, Yi lin, praise for our friendships!!

Our first station to 'heal' our stomach-Gasoline

No much changes between us, just one thing...We turn to like to eat more. That's great, at least still got friends can accompany me go eat everywhere. The day we met each others, i felt truly great, it has been long time we didn't met each others.


Our second station to 'heal' our stomach-Sushi King

Just after two hours, we head to another place to search for new food, Sushi King. Sushisss are always my favourate. Salmon sushi is the most I like.^^

Our third station to 'heal' our stomach-HOMI

The chicken curry puff was delicious, Rm2 per each, big and worth, is really worth to have a try. Homi is located at Mid valley^^See, how adorable Ann is with the curry puff.
.
.
Food is the main character for our whole day activities, we do enjoy that. However, time flies like an arrow...night time again...

Our final station to 'heal' our stomach-Murni

While waiting Richard back from his work, i planned to bring them to Murni at PJss2 for our supper and chit chat time. Meanwhile, i introduce Richard, my boyboy to them. We had a great chat in the gathering. Laughter's all around, do hope the time can stop for a little while at this moment to prolong our gathering.

Thanks my dear friends, you guys make my life more beautiful^^ Friendship live long~~
Miss you guys again~~

No comments:

Post a Comment