Sunday, April 11, 2010

UTAR is my choice?

UTAR is my choice?? My friend said UTAR= University Tak Ada Rehat. Em...Quite agree with that quote. Sometimes, i do found this uni push me to a blind corner, and i have to struggle hard to free myself. Phew...However, this uni does helps me to learn a lot la @.@ no doubt no doubt...UTAR still my choice^^...no doubt...no doubt...

I have been in Kampar for 3 months. And this semester gonna close to the end. I can said that Kampar is a nice place for students. At least, i can focus well in my studies here. Everyone is worry about me, i got that. Just want to tell, I am pretty fine here and so far I am quite satisfy with my achievements for this semester.

But just one thing....

My pinky got into troubles twice in this 3 months. First, the lock broke. I called for the service to cut the lock, and the guy told me, ' the lock is like that one la, easy to broke one'. So, i bought a new lock.

After a few DAYS, my front tire BURST~Again, i called for the service, the guy said, ' you cycle under the hot weather, no wonder will burst...' I m a kind like...speechless...Kampar always in hot weather la...how can i avoid to cycle under the sun. @.@ DOnt border him, i changed a new tire for my pinky^^

As i said this semester gonna come to end. Hence, final exams is waiting for us- UTARIANS. All my housemates are utarians. We gathered together at the living room..Sambil study, sambil doing thesis, sambil fb_ing, sambil sms_ing...This is our life in UTAR. Have fun and enjoy. May God pour down HIS wisdom on us~~Gambateh^^

3 comments:

  1. i wonder how the lock spoil.anyway. so long as u're fine. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur "nurhalizah" really pity o!!

    I am an UTARian b4, but nothing to regret, coz it is juz a station i pass by to get my passport to work. hehe..UTAR my choice coz i got no CHOICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL..
    positive thinking..
    hohoho..
    take good k there ya..

    ReplyDelete