Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WeSt LaKe GaRDeN

Finally, i finished my last mid-term test
Times to prepare for my final
I can said...times flies...

Yesterday, i went for a walk with my roommate
Venue: West Lake Garden
Time: Evening, after my test

I am here to share the scenery
I am drunk with all the pretty views

Feel to walk on the lake

Our path

Pretty flowers and trees

Oops..
The strong wind cause this happen


Sunset
I love the yellow yolk

Artificial work was built
a great poem was carved on it

In the sun, the lake water shimmers beautifully
In the rain, the misty mountains stand majestically
West Lake when compared to 'Xi Shi'
Either dressed up or unadorned, is the greatest beauty that will ever be

The backside of the artificial work-art

That's my room mate, Yee Wei
Acting funny pose in the garden

She is strong indeed
HiHi~~

Spending a nice time in the garden
Relax. Enjoy

6 comments: