Sunday, April 17, 2011

RIO Cartoon

I am a girl that always like to watch cartoon. Cartoons make me feel relax and enjoy. The most important, cartoons helped me to release all my burden. I can laugh from the bottom of my heart when watch cartoons. For this week, i watched one cartoon movie in cinema^^. The title of this movie is RIO. It is a 3D animation feature from the creators of ICE AGE. (By the way, i am waiting for the ICE AGE 4 =P)

I love the story line of this cartoon. The main character is the blue bird, BLU. He is really a beautiful blue bird. As he thought he is the last of his kind, another blue female bird discoverd in another place. Blu's owner tried to let them to have a meet...and interesting story started...BLU is cute indeed. The way he talks, he acts...i love it.

I can tell the moral value of this story for me is THE POWER OF THE LOVE, LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING.

I still remembered, i am the one who wanted to watch this show so much. We rushed along our way to cinema once we finished our work.


Thanks for wei and shu ling willing to come along with me. At least i wont feel so lonely in cinema^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment