Wednesday, April 6, 2011

StARbuCks In SiNgApOrE

April~~One quarter of 2011 is gone. Finally, i had my first try with Starbucks in Singapore. Anything different??Mm..not much different. I still ordered my favourate chocolate chip cream. Nice~~yuhoo.

Here i come to introduce this new face on my blog. She is Su Ling, my colleague from Thomson Medical Center. She is a Singaporean. N Finally i got an international friend. Starbucks help me to get closer to my friends.=) Love starbucks!

We enjoyed our chit chat for 2 hours plus . Talked about Singapore, about Malaysia and bla bla bla...Thanks for the 'TAUHU pok' from yee wei too. I really felt blessed with all these friends around me. They really beautify my life.

Glad to know new friend here. She taught me a lot in my career. At least i know more about medicine now. She is cute indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment