Monday, May 21, 2012

Love from Babes

My sweetie babes went for Kuching vacation last weekend
The lovely sweet smiles on faces is the happy signs
They speak of joy, happiness and love <3








Why i'm so happy when they were on vacation but not me =P
Cause i received souvenir from these pretty babes lo ^^


Is really touch when someone remembered you during their vacation
Although I'm a Sarawakian, still they bought souvenirs for me from Kuching, Sarawak 
Every gift which is given, though it will be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection^^
I appreciated everything that i received at all time


Be frank, this is the first time i saw these pretty miao miao key chains. Love it so muchhie...
Thanks my sweet babes, these gifts are so meaningful to me

Heart you guys always
Muaksssssss....
-sweet mode-

No comments:

Post a Comment