Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PeTaLiNG JaYa SS2

Having Raya holiday on Monday
Feel to go other place for my dinner
AWAY from setapak
I came to Petaling Jaya^^

I have my dinner at Petaling Jaya ss2,
the largest and most populous area of Petaling Jaya

SS2 food centre
i ordered BAK KUT TEH
My favourate food, the best Chinese food invented for this land

The Bak kut teh is strong with herbal taste
and the soup is pretty sweet and not over powering.
And it is nice to serve with sweet plain cooked rice

My boy, richard. Is nice to have my favourate dinner with him.
Thanks god, luckily my boy know the way to PJ ss2^^

After our dinner, we went to 'limteh' again with his friend at Ming Tien food court
Ming Tien food court is located at Taman Megah, Petaling Jaya.
It is a huge food court that have variety of food
Nice place, good feel, reasonable price...

Simply snap while waiting his friend....



Coming next... MANS' talksssss
haha...

However, A great night in PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment