Friday, September 18, 2009

SmiLE



FALL IN LOVE WITH MY SMILE

A smile can be a SIGN
A sign of love
A sign of care
A sign of comfort

I smile when i think of my family
I smile when i think of my cell group members
I smile when i think of my dancers
I smile when i think of my ss kids
I smile when i think of my lovely bro, sis, friends...

AND i smile such sweet smiles when i think of my lovely Heavenly daddy
CAUSE HE IS THE ONE CREATE THE SMILE FOR ME

Remember, don't loss our smile
Cause our smile is the greatest gift from GOD to cheer us up
Smile will rise us up^^

1 comment:

  1. ya, still rmb that during Ktar's life, at 1st i though u r COOL gul, dun like to smile, but actually, juz v dun noe each other n not that close..

    but now...

    Smile is always good!! not oni make u more pretty + let ppl ard u oso feel rejoice

    =D BIG SMILE FRM THAILAND TO U

    ReplyDelete