Monday, September 28, 2009

My BeAuTy DaiLy MAsK

Finally, my exam nearly close to the end
Exam period make my skin looks dull
LUCKILY, i got many handsome brothers and pretty sisters around
They introduce this to me...

Products from Taiwan, my beauty daily face mask--我的美丽日记
This is the first time i used this product, so i bought some for a try
The mask essence are from natural ingredients

************************************************************
Previously i used masque from artistry^^
ARTISTRY--My favourate brand for skin care too


Aloe mask
A facial masque designed for restoring moisturisation, nourishing to dry, dehydrated skin

Red vine mask
A facial masque designed for tighten pores, anti aging, anti oxidant

Mixed Berry Mask
A facial masque designed for brightening, calming, clarifying

Q10 Rejuvanating mask
A facial masque designed for regenerating and soothing

That's me after applying masque + slight make up
SATISFIED

Ready to go for a party
Having no worries again^^

P/S: THE BEAUTY DAILY FACE MASK--AFFORDABLE, EFFECTIVE, NATURAL, EASY TO USE

2 comments:

  1. I'm using this too. Not bad. Anyway, stay pretty in God, as the Hallelujah brand is the most effective one. YEAH~!

    ReplyDelete