Saturday, February 6, 2010

My WeeKenD BeFoRe CNY

Chinese New Year is around the corner. Have to be excited and have to be happy to welcome this BIG DAY. Honestly speaking, i just want to be relax on this day and this is the only time that i can escape from the reality~~Phew~

Before CNY, i need to submit my thesis, i need to do all my revisions, and i need to prepare to sit for my test.

Tough??Em...not really. That's so-called student's life. This weekend i need to push myself in all my works. Thesis, thesis, thesis...Study, study, study...Every student experience this. I m the lucky one also^^By the way, whenever i am doing thesis or studying, i can feel the wisdom and the energy from my heavenly daddy.

As people said, the path of learning can never be smooth. But i believe if i always learn from the mistake and never give up easily. Everything will be going smooth and steady~ Keep going keep going~~

Gonna have a busy weekend~Pray for me, my dear bloggers~~Miss and Love n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment