Monday, February 22, 2010

WaRm NeW YeAr 2010

Air Asia
Mas Airline
Get me fly in the sky
Get me fly back to my sweet sweet home~

Thousands of words appear in my mind when i m flying in the sky. Indescribable. Enjoy the moment watching the cloud layers and the lovely blue sky. Thinking of my family~My target for this new year is spending more time with my family members^^

Before new year's eve- accompany mummy go everywhere-be a good good girl and daughter
During the new year's eve- Every family members gathered together

Here is my daddy. He was the one cooks for our reunion dinner. The greatest chef in my heart^^
After the reunion dinner, daddy was preparing the things that only adults can do-Home's rule^^
For kids, what can we do????....

Kids can only play with such fireworks...Although i play it since i was only a small kid until now...i still enjoy this moment...The time that i can bluff with my siblings^^


After the new year's eve, daddy and mummy brought us to visit our relatives and friends. I love the moment staying at my parent's side. I like to hear they share and talk with me. I love to listen to their advices. My parents and my siblings know me well..and they love me much...

THis is the DIY 'Fa Choi' tree designed by myself~~ Em...Not bad. My parents love it^^

My siblings~I m the eldest^^ I got two handsome brothers and one pretty sister~Love you all so much^^

My family portrait
Thanks God for giving me a sweet home. I love you, you love me, we are happy family.

KiKi- my lovely dog. She is one of my family members too. She is growing bigger and prettier.

Target for this new year- spending more time with family members- the right choice for everyone^^ Wishing all bloggers having a blessed new year^^Missing my family again~~

1 comment:

  1. sigh. one thing i missed out this time is..

    family portrait. got to wait until next year. =|

    ReplyDelete