Monday, March 1, 2010

NeW EnTErtainMent

I found a technology that attracted me while i am shopping in Kuching, The Spring. Many girls and young ladies would fall in love with this technology. So do i. This is my first time to saw this machine and i got to know this technology better.

Digital Nail Art Printer, the machine that acts as a nail art painter and make nail art easy. There are various kind of designs can be chosen to paint on the nails. Besides that, photos can be taken by using the machine's camera and later printed onto the nail.


I try on the machine for that particular day. I choose a love shape design that i like the most with blue colour to print on my nails. Five nails can be printed quickly and easily. Amazing~~The colour is sharp enough and is out of my expectation. It makes my nails looks beautiful^^

Compared to 3D nail art, i would prefer this nail art painter. It is much more cheaper and convenient for me as a student~~Wee~~

6 comments:

  1. Very nice eh... can we got this in KL? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. onntou: ah bek wont buy la~haha
    Esther: I dont know got this thing in KL or not o..have to go search lu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. fortunately i'm not the one paying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its cool!i like it..how much ya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. RM 4 per one nail. But if u paints 10 nails will cost u only RM37 ^^

    ReplyDelete