Sunday, March 7, 2010

ShoPping DAy - IpoH

Just finished our first small test. Time to relax for a day, so where to go...For sure, Ipoh is the nearest place for us. Gang of four- Yee Wei, Jennifer, Chong Li and me decided to go shopping at Ipoh.

Yee Wei, the one who drive us to go Ipoh. She is also the one origin from Ipoh. I am in great delight as this is my first time to go Ipoh. I grabbed this opportunity to snap photos as i always did when i go to a new place.

Ipoh is a city in Malaysia and it is the capital of the state of Perak. Our main purpose for this day was going to shop. Hence, we didn't visit to any interesting place. However, the pleasant country scene had attracted my attention.

Richard said, Ipoh is a beautiful place. It's a city surrounded with mountains and streams. That's why Ipoh has the most beautiful girls because of its environment which surrounded with mother nature. That's true. Seeing is believing. Green hills and clear waters can be seen along our journey.

Ipoh parade, the shopping mall that we went for our shopping day. Shopping, shopping...my favourate^^

Having fun with this three fellows. Bluffing, chatting...Cheers...

I saw this Taiwan's product when i was shopping. Is a big lollipop. The package was so cute and colourful. The size was almost my face's size.



In another shop, took a nap and had a snap. Cheers again. I found my favourate design of NIKE shoes in this shop. Em...observe again...don't be too impulsive...hold the target first...^^

Playing around ^^


After our shopping, is our dinner time. We had SUSHI KING for our dinner. Salmon, my favourate again~ having a great day with gang of four. After this day, we gonna prepare for our next week test again. Bless us Bless us again...Strive for MASTERY!!!

2 comments: