Monday, February 6, 2012

BCoS Of LoVE

Because of Love, we gathered together. With family, with buddies. It was a tiring new year journey for me. Somehow, LOVE make all things perfect.

It was my first time to Sri Aman. Attending one wedding dinner. I fly from KL to Kch, then drive from Kch to Sri Aman on the same day with my boy. Definitely tired. But all things happened were so meaningful to me...On my way to Sri Aman or back to Sri Aman...i still enjoyed along the journey.

Because of Love, i choose to attend this wedding ceremony and dinner. Our first sweet couples married in my cell group. How sweet.

It is my pleasure to capture the moment of Hoho Law and Joanne's wedding. A lot of joyful and meaningful moment to document it. God, the best makers of all marriage had combines their heart into one. Two souls with a single thought. May God continue to shine on you both from day to day. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment