Friday, February 17, 2012

New Year Celebration with celebrities

It was my very first time to Singapore indoor stadium. It is one of my collection blessing from my sista, carolyn. My pleasure to have her in my life. Because of her, i managed to grab this opportunity to celebrate my new year with some Singapore celebrities.

My dear pretty sister, thanks for bringing me in to participate in such a golden event. Had a great time with you^^

Enjoyed the wonderful sharing of celebrities on the stage. Their testimonials, their performances motivated all the audiences. God transformed them in to a better man...Praise to the Lord.

I always believe, if we choose to believe God, God will always there to lead us to a better life and be a better man. No matter in which career which country. God never forsake us. He is always great at all time. Lord, here i crossed my finger and pray to bless all these celebrities continuing to shine for you in your kingdom. Let them be the light in the midst of Singapore.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment