Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Year Celebration at Genting

Again, my new year celebration away from my hometown. With my lovely family. This year, I cant back to my hometown to have my reunion dinner with them on eve. Is sad, but when i met them at the airport on the first day of new year, all the sadness gone. Nothing is more important than my family.

Without them, without me. Happy to see their smiley face..mm..my daddy is rather to be cool in front of the camera. But still handsome^^

We went to genting for 3days. It is not my first time to Genting. So, it is not about Genting...Is all about the warm feeling with my loved one at genting.

However it was the first time for this small little boy. So we chose to have cable ride to Genting. With them, i can just play like a small kid. Just laugh and bluff...

I do enjoyed snapping some funny and cute pose with them. We are one lovely family. Everyday, i crossed my finger and thanked my heavenly daddy. Thank you for choosing them as my family members. They are so great and amazing.

Up to Genting, this is the thing that MUST do for me. Dash to game room, play some games, get the printed tickets, and finally get the present. <3

Crazy moment in Genting again. No cooking allowed in hotel. No worry, we were just having steamboat for dinner for A night. For others time, we were having proper meal outside the hotel^^

Genting highlands is nothing new for me seriously. However, it can not be denied that Genting provided a space for me and my family.

Oops.. just two normal fish balls..i found that they are cute indeed. My sista and i can play with this cute fish balls for half an hours. Lol. Having a great time with my family in Genting. Yet, i miss them at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment