Thursday, December 3, 2009

BOoK FaIr At The MinEs

Once again, i got the opportunity to help my dear sista, Carolyn in some preparation stuff for the coming book fair that held at The Mines. This is the first time i saw my sista's office turn into a storehouse. Books, gifts, and papers were all around^^

I never found that i am asking for trouble to help my sister. On the contrary, i need to thanks my sister to give me this opportunity^^. Albert, my new bro that i know while helping in their office. He is a nice and hardworking bro. Laughters all around when we work together~

19.11.2009 til 29.11.2009 Book Fair at The Mines. It was an international book fair.

Although this exhibition lasting for 10days, i only helped in 3 days. I felt glad and warm in this 3days. Carolyn, Elaine, Albert and Yan Kai were my partners to help in the booth. They were just like my big bros and big sis while we stayed in the booth. Teaching me all about their works, sharing their experiences. I saw how they are trying to share Jesus's love to others^^Is really touching and I am still learning...^^

The most excited moment in the exhibition. I met with the cartoon writer that draw the Princess Durian. I love to read that comics about Princess Durian when i was young, i never expect i would meet the cartoon writer after 10years later. Amazing encounter^^He is really a friendly and gentle cartoon writer in Malaysia. My honored to receive a portrait in his own drawing. So pretty^^

No comments:

Post a Comment