Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One YeAr AnniVerSarY With My BoY

4 mores day, 2009 will turn into history. Just in the blink of an eye, everything happened in 2009 become history. Before i end my 2009, i celebrated my one year anniversary date with my boy, Richard. My surprise...on this special day.

He knows i m a busy girl. He knows i would not have any time to plan for a great celebration for this day. He asked me got any idea for this day, and i said' I m sorry, i have no time to think about it.' He never felt to get angry. He never felt to get disappointing. Out of my expectation, he planned everything. My surprise...on this special day.

He brought me to Desa Parkcity. A nice place, a romantic place for me. For sure, it is also an expensive place for me, i m struggling to have my dinner there. But he do wish i enjoy the date. He ordered the leg of the lamb and an orange juice for my dinner as well as he paid for my costly dinner. I just know...he does save money for that. My surprise...on this day.




Richard, my boy, out of my expectation. He brought me to a place that i do really really enjoy. He likes to take photos, and i like to be his model. I do enjoy the moment for this night. Walking around after our dinner in the compound.

I like the moment that i need not have to pretend i m strong enough or i m good enough. I like the moment that i just have to be myself. I laugh, i talk, i bluff, i keep quiet, i being naughty, being so relax, no boundaries...



He knows I always like some place that make me feel relax. He knows i like cold wind. He knows i like to have surprise. Therefore, after our dinner, he said ' wanna go genting?just a walk, to release stress, to feel the air' . For sure, i will not reject for such good offer^^He brought me to Genting and snap some pretty photos with christmas atmosphere.

Thanks Richard for what all you have done for me. A great day for me^^Love you~~

7 comments:

  1. u r so blessed as u got a good bf. He is so sayang u. Thanks God. happy forever~~~~~my dear sister and bro....

    ReplyDelete
  2. after all this. i went home and i cry after counting my cash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huahahaha so richard... when are u going to bring me to genting? feel the fresh air? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard: -_-lll so pity o...paid u back lo.haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richard spoiled all the romantic n sweet mood...=="

    ReplyDelete
  6. this abeh ar~~~
    gek sei.
    dun care, i knw you very sayang her de:D
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete