Friday, December 25, 2009

My LoVely ChrisTmas DaY

Honestly speaking, i had never be so happy and joy for either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. In this 2009, it make me feel so free, relax, enjoy to celebrate this Christmas Day.

I like Christmas. 25.12 Christmas Day means a lot for me. A day to remind me 2009 gonna over, a day to recall back what i have done in a year, a day to make me think and start to plan my schedule for my following year. And the most important, Christmas Day is Mr. J's birthday^^. Mr. J, the one who love me so much.

On Christmas Eve, i celebrated with my lovely sistas. We watched midnight movie- Avatar. A nice movie for us. At least after movie_ing, we felt worth for that..although the movie last for 2.45hours. This is my first time to spend my Christmas Eve with my sistas at E curve crowded with people. I do really cherish this moment. Thank you Elaine, carloyn and Ji Kai. Love you all.

Celebration on Christmas Day- high tea at BBQ chicken at Wangsa walk. Really a warm and memorable moment. Enjoying the time bluffing with you guys. I love you, you love me, We are happy family...with a great big hug and a kiss from me to u^^

Thanks my all brosss and sissss...

Wow, christmas presentsssssssss....for 2009. Thanks God for loving me so so much. I had received many and varied presents. Every present means the love from a friend to me. Common saying, goose feather sent from afar, a trifling present with a weighty thought behind it.

Thank you Carolyn, Enning, Elaine, Hannah, Esther, Chris, Rebecca, Chong Hui, Muk En church.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. ..THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS DAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS, I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment