Monday, December 7, 2009

A visit to National Museum ( Muzium Negara)

Finally, i got a chance to visit the National Museum in Malaysia. After visiting Zoo Negara for last few months, National Museum is the second place i wished to visit in Malaysia.

I love to visit museum to know more about the culture and history about a country. Therefore, as a Malaysian, visiting National Museum ( MuziumNegara) is a must for me to know more about the history and culture of Malaysia.

All the displays and exhibits in the national museum concentrate on our local history, culture and traditions, arts and crafts, economics activities, local flora and fauna, different weapons, and the transformation of Malaysia.

This is the photo that i like the most that i captured in the museum. When i was in secondary school, i saw this drawing in my History reference book. But now, i can feel the different to see this drawing with my own eyes. I can imagine the scene when the people draw in the cave in the early period. Amaze^^. They can be the professional painter. The cartoon really look cute, especially the elephant^^

Photo from the last gallery- Malaysia Terkini. Malaysia is kind a sweet country to stay. I m learning to love Malaysia more. Whenever i go, whatever i do, i will remember Malaysia is my home. Sweet sweet home...

Although sometime i do feel frustrated with the nasty weather, nasty traffic,nasty reality in Malaysia but i still love Malaysia^^Yeah yeah, one Malaysia, love one another.

Finally, i can take photo with this old old trains. I am always wondering is the train still can operate? If can, i would like to ride on it^^ Must be fun for that.

Another long red train outside the National Museum. I look so small in the photo^^Happy Day for a visit to National Museum.

Thank you Richard
for bringing me there. Add marks ^.*

No comments:

Post a Comment