Wednesday, January 27, 2010

AfTer OnE Week

Updating my status in Kampar here again~ I m having quite a fine day here. Busying with my thesis, busying with my studies. Every day, i have to force my self to do my thesis so that i wont have my last minute work in tension. Finding journals, reading journals, analyze journals...had become my daily work.
Luckily i have my laptop accompany me all along. I can either do my work in my small sweety room or my relaxed living room.

My first time to have a schoolmate as my roommate. Although we are having different courses but still in the same field. She is in biotech field while i m in biochem field. Neither one is simple course. Gambateh to us!!Gonna strive for mastery in our field.

My roommate named Yee Wei. A friendly girl~ She takes good care of me too^^

This night we burnt midnight oil for our thesis. I found that...i turn to be more hardworking here.Wow...

Time to have a break. First mamak time kampar. Actually it is hard to find some food during midnight in kampar. Fortunately, still got 3 mamak can be found around our housing area.
My favourate thosai paper and limau ais as my supper again~


My new gang in Kampar during supper time. Yee Wei and Chong Li. How nice to have some friendly friends...At least i will not feel so loney here. Thanks God for all this as all things is in his plan.

2 comments: