Thursday, January 21, 2010

NeW SchoOL vs New HoME

18.01.2010 My first day to school with my pinky bicycle

10 minutes cycling to school is a good exercise to refresh my mind everyday
Enjoy my final year-Kampar Uni life

I found a book shop in my uni

Suprisingly, i found a bank in my uni too

My uni got 4 cafeterias
Among 4 cafeterias, the picture shown the biggest one
And it is the one i like the most as...

behind the cafeteria, there is a lake
Can have bird watching time during our lunch time^^
.
.
.

Oops...i caught this small creature inside my room
A blue shinny dragon fly
Is so cute and pretty

This is my house during night time
Peaceful...
And my house got a big compound for me to park my small pinky bicycle

See, my new sweet home^^Everything is inside the room
So normally i will have my all activities inside my room except my dinner and lunch. Wee...
Bear bear still accompany me all along~

Sometimes, missing friends and family in this small small room.
Em...
Wondering where is my small pet, small turtle??
It is under my beD~~

8 comments:

  1. wow, i love this room!
    Recall me bck to working times..
    Jia you ah sis:D
    God will bless you more than you can hope and dream of:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you are good good there..
    gambade sis :)
    take care ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... i hope i could have a room like you too.. so 温馨~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew: i got friends here...they treat me nice ya^^ so dun worry~~
    Everyone, here is really a peaceful place to rest and relax lo..

    If you all get tired ..then just come here and find me ya..always welcome you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. still i find the bicycle is so fierce. very sak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur turtle under your bed??
    it can breath boh?
    i like ur room....

    ReplyDelete