Sunday, January 24, 2010

SisTa get Married~CongRatS~

22.01.2010

My first time to travel to Klang by using ktm and I m going to Klang to attend my sista's wedding party. What a wonderful day for me to meet my relatives there.Wee^^

My frame of mind: Excited

The first person i meet, surely my lovely sweety sister, Britney
Em...still so skinny...but looks more pretty^^
We had spent whole night chatting and bluffing and laughing secretly...
Miss the moment ya~



Here comes to the main character, my Pretty Sis, Rainbow.
Ah hon jie jie is the way call her all the time~

Congrats, sis~
Wishing you A house full of sunshine
Hearts full of cheer
Love that grows deeper each day of the year

Miss and Love

2 comments:

  1. ur sister n u look so so so so alike ah~i mean britney..

    ReplyDelete
  2. rupa rupa ur sis...
    i though thr was a mirror between u n her...==

    ReplyDelete