Sunday, January 17, 2010

NeW LiFe iN KaMPAr

Kampar, a town in a state of Perak. A town that i feel i back to a extreme good girl lifestyle. Normal routine, wake up early, sleep early. Smooth traffic during day time, peaceful world during night time. No TGV cinema, GSC cinema, no Green box, no Red box, no McD, no Jusco, no Car 4, the TESCO only we have in Kampar.

Tesco Kampar...cant get use to it. The arrangement of the stocks inside made me confusing. But then, no worry. I will LEARN to get use to the only HYPERMARKET here.

However, Kampar gives me a chance to have closer contact with natural world. Cows are everywhere doing the same thing-eating grass. But the cows i saw here seem really different from the one i saw in the zoo. Mm..Not so strong and muscular than i thought. Besides that i can see many 3D mountains here as the mountains are really so close to me^^

Kampar, Kampar, Kampar..quite a nice place...just a bit hot...but no worry also...still in the same country- MALAYSIA.

Thanks God for everything that HE had prepared for me. Although having no car, no motorbike, i still have a bicycle. Thank you mummy for sponsor me a bicycle. Why bicycle...Em..i just follow Kampar's trend. Most of the students here own a bicycle. Bicycle, the 'biggest' transport here. Cars have to give way to them too.And I Gonna learn to have good skill to ride on my new pinky bicycle.

The most important thing- My purpose to be here. U know, i know, HE knows.
KAMPAR UTAR- My new environment here...my new life here...new challenge here...
Ganbateh to myself!!! I m sure i can do it!!

3 comments:

  1. 有点向往你那边的生活.宁静安稳!有我家乡的感觉。。田野、青草地、校园生活,重点..还有脚车!哈哈哈!
    还是很想你...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck to you and God be with you ya^^

    ReplyDelete