Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My ReDAnG TrIP

This is my first time and i enjoyed my first time so much. I am sure that it gonna happen to have my second time for this. Relaxing on undefiled and soft white sands, shaded by beautiful palms, clear crystal blue waters of the island can be seen...wow, what a amazing creation by God...it is just like my secret paradise, Redang Island.

I do love natural world, and definitely i love ocean. Thanks god that i had a great and memorable fun for my first trip with a gang of ten to Redang Island. I will always remember this moment in my life. vviii....


It is cool enough for me when i met with the crystal blue sea and the clear blue sky... Relieved all the uneasiness of my body and mind, unloaded all my burdens and had fun ^^.





The most interesting section for me-snorkeling. Actually i love the way i equipped with the diving mask, snorkel and the life jacket. Looks cool and smart...and i enjoyed snorkeling and never get tired of it. I am excited to see nemo and baby shark for my first time in the deep blue sea..Love it. vvii....

Gang of ten, we enjoyed, we laughed, we bluff...i love to have a team, i love to have a gang. That is why i appreciated the moment we been together.

Waiting for the sun rise during our last day on this island. I always prefer to watch sun rise compared to sun set. When the sun begins to lighten, i always feel excited. This is because i am waiting for my brand new day. When i see the yellow yolk, i will know, i gonna start my daily journey.^^vviii...


GIrls, thanks to be at my side all the time. And this is really really a great trip for me. Carolyn, thanks for organizing this event and bring me get to know more new and quality friends to brighten up my day. Elaine, you had changed a lot. Turned to be more confident and kepo jor..haha. Keep it up^^.


Gang of ten, Carolyn, Elaine, Crayn, Kenneth, Mavis, Richard, Albert and Cool kai. NIce days to be with you all. I am proud to be a part of this gang. Miss you guys^^Looking forwards to our next trip.

1 comment: