Sunday, June 14, 2009

AwAkEnInG FoR JeSuS CoNFeReNcE


A nice experience for joining 2009 Awakening For Jesus Conference at Wisma FGA. Around 1200 people registered for this conference. Our slogan for this year...
We are we are the ARMY of GOD,
We are We are the HISTORY MAKER.
ATTENTION!!!YES SIR...

In 2009 A4J, i got a special status. I m assigned to be the usher with my other family members from my church, Muk En methodist church. It is our pleasure to be the ushers for this 4 days conference. First day...

ARMY in black...COOL!!! Having our lunch and dinner together in this 4 days. Feel warm and sweet.

After meal...Here we have to ready for our job. I join this small small group. Actually it is not an easy job. It makes us tired...but we do enjoy it. Yeah...

These are my pamphlet, name tag and my special identity card for this conference.

Introduced my breakfast...This is what i ate in the morning before i started my work in this 4 days. Inside the bowl, got my favourate food...FISH BALLS. yum yum...

Wow...FULL...This is our main sanctuary. Everyday, we arrived there at 7.30am and we back home at 11.00pm. TIRED??em..sure tired...but we learned a lot here. The most touching night, is on 13.06.09. Around 3000++ people came here...to listen what a handsome Pastor Philip mantofa shared about THE TRIP TO HELL. 600++ people respond to the call. 280++people accepted jesus. How wonderful...AMAZING...
I believe this must be a special conference for my cg members. I Love u all...as how JESUS LOVE me. All of u are always my lovely cg members wherever i go...

Lovely Girls...(behind) Whitney, Samatha, Kim, Amy
(Front) Hui Jun, Hui Wen, Hui Ping.
Kim and Amy are twins.
Hui Jun, Hui wen, and Hui ping are sisters.
What a SPECIAL cg for me. Thanks heavenly daddy^^


We again.(behind) Hui Ping, Samantha.
(front) hui jun, Whitney, Hui wen.
Pretty?^^

Handsome guys. Thomas, Francis, Ricky...and...the last one.(soli, i dun know the name)
One of my cg member, Thomas YAO. Tired after running here n there for serving people. Slept also looks handsome...God's creation.



ENJOYING taking photos with my lovely cg members

Here comes to introduce my lovely, handsome GOR GOR...Moumou...Thank you moumou, fetching me to join u guys after my class for the first day.

14.06.09, the last day for the A4J conferences. Pastor Philip Mantofa showed how much he loves Malaysian. He loves us with GOD's love. Everyone touched. So Do i.
Love is purposeful.
Love is regretful.
Love is grateful.
so...Before he left, He gave us all a small present...I cherish it. Thank you, Pastor Philip.

3 comments:

  1. Yalor...
    is nice to join the bible conference..
    esp take part in it..
    bond the relationship with God n bro sis in christ too..
    Jiayou!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~~ so nice!! haha
    why put my sleepy style inside...haha
    i'm shame... ^^
    Good camp with this~!

    ReplyDelete