Friday, June 26, 2009

ThAnKsGiViNg

I meet with challenges in my life
meet with different people in my life
meet with different situation in my life
meet with different difficulties in my life
Sometimes...i do feel helpless...
Luckily...i found my trust
I met HIM
MY DEAR HEAVENLY DADDY

When I am afraid, i remember...
I have to put my trust in HIM.
In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; i shall not be afraid.
When i cry, i remember...
HE has kept count of my tossings,
put my tears in HIS bottle.
When i pray, i remember...
I must perform my vows to HIM,
I will render thank offerings to HIM.
cause
HE is the one delivered my soul from death,
my feet from falling.
He is the one lead me to walk in the light of life.



2 comments:

  1. follow jesus step will made u mature and keep growing ~~^^ gAmBatEh!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jeoulus tat ur all can write blog in English. I ought to wrtite in English but failed. Coz i cant express my thought and feeling via ABC...

    anyway,Wish u happy in life!! May God b v u all the time

    ReplyDelete