Sunday, June 7, 2009

GoInG tO zOo NeGaRa


I love animals.
Visiting to zoo negara is the first thing i want to do when i came to KL
but always cant find an opportunity to do that.
So...i keep waiting...waiting...and waiting...

Finally...my small small dream comes true...

STEP INto ZOO NEGARA.
Really a HAPPY day...cause i gonna meet many animals here^^

I met with the tallest animal.


I met with a huge animal. Just knowing that it likes to eat sugar cane.
First time...Enjoy the time to feed it with sugar cane.


Here comes to meet with flamingo.

Strange animal for me, cause it can stand with one skinny leg for long long time...

THAT i cant do that :P

I Enjoying most of the time to admire the view in birds' paradise.

JUST FEEL TO PRAISE

How creative our God...He had created many pretty and colourful birds.

Our God must be an expert painter.

Meet with the fierest and the coolest animals in my heart.

They looks so STEADY at all times.

My favourate animals. Bear bear... They are so cute.
They makes me feel to swim.
It must be fun and relax to immerse in the pool.

Too many animals...they are so close to me...

i LOVE them so so much...

The most interesting part in the ZOO. ANIMALS' show...

Do wish they are my pets...so obedient.hihi...

Spending 6 hours in the zoo..............HOWEVER,

I am happy to meet with so many animals .

Wish to see more animals again. Waiting for next opportunity...^^

3 comments:

  1. interesting viewing those photos`.. truly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u go zoo wif who?? i wan go leh...my cg so like clean, they dun wan go..got opportunity acompany me go...i wan gooooo..aneh moo..dun cuga ah,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...ya lol...c who hv go..is sure folow..

    ReplyDelete