Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DaNcErs

I love dancing since i was young. However, i start dancing when i grow bigger.
when i come to KL to study, i join MUK EN methodist church, and i start to learn dancing.
Dancing...had become one part of my life...
At first, i dance because i love to dance...dance for no reason...
and i just dance for self- entertainment...
When times goes, i melt in dancing...i found the purpose to dance...
The purpose..SECRET^^





They are the dancers that grow up with me. Some are students and some are workers.~Many times, we can't find a suitable time to get together. However, there is a SECRET POWER that brings us together and motivates us to dance gracefully during our performance. Our latest performance- "CATCH THE FIRE" during YOUTH NIGHT gathering.

Female dancers..pretty dancers for me...^^Mine mine, Fung fung and me^^

and I m sure..ALL the dancers have the SAME purpose with me.

LET's US DANCE^^

1 comment: