Friday, June 5, 2009

CoLoUrS

This world is full of different colours.
Our life is full of different colours.
For me, everyday, every moment, every second...
i am always in different colours.
Different colours delegates different feelings.
Today, my feeling strives to turn 'blue'...
Luckily, my feeling gets blue
Sea are blue, sky are blue...
i like my feeling to be blue...feel liberty...
Many times, i force myself to learn something new to match with u.
Asking more and knowing more about u from many aspects.
Yet, i still unable to keep up with ur pace.
Still a lot of things, i do not understand...
This make my feeling turnsssss grey
feel inferior, feel sorry, feel helpless...
Today, i m glad that when my feeling getting grey,
I strive to turn it blue.
I prefer blue feeling more...
Even though the grey colour always interwine with me,
but i still believe that the blue colour is more suitable for me.
Cause i m just a SIMPLE girl.
Dont make life so complicated^^

1 comment: