Sunday, June 14, 2009

JuSt ShARe

I like to take photos for every moment since i get to cherish everything in my life. In the past, i din't care for anything. Just let everything pass by. For now, i cherish everything.
I cherish my family members...
I cherish my church...
I cherich my boy boy...
I cherish my bro n sis in christ...
I cherish my coursemates, friends...
And many many more..

The things i cherish the most is my lovely GOD and ME, myself...As i learn to love myself more...i will love others more^^


Acting cute...hahaha...em...only NOW manage to act like that...so have to take this photo RIGHT NOW..As time goes, it will turn into my ife history...

I will strive to note down all the interesting in my life...

Thanks heavenly daddy for giving me a fascinating life.

No comments:

Post a Comment