Thursday, October 15, 2009

BLesSed BirThDay 14.10.2009

14.10.2009 A special day for me. It is my birthday. Thanks god for this 22 years. I learn a lot, i gain a lot, i experience a lot and I meet a lot. Thanks for all the blessing and greeting. I had received a lot. To be frank, 2009 is really a special year for me. Even on my birthday, i enjoyed this day. Thank you Jesus.

Thanks for the one who created Facebook. I met my old friends from primary and secondary. Blessingssssssssssss through air...I received.

Another BIG blessingsss...i m having my birthday celebrationsss with different gangs of friends.

First celebration, celebrate with my disciples' classmatesss at church. Our pastor, joined us. Pastor prayed for me for my birthday^^Thanks pastor, thanks class monitor, thanks all my classmatesss...surprise for me.

Second, celebrate with my dance team. Enjoy dancing together with them all the time. All the dancers here are handsome and pretty^^Thanks, beloved dancers...Let's dance for our heavenly daddy forever.

Third, celebrate with my mixed gangs. For my info, i just know still got some bross and sisss wanna joined in. But, i went home late. So, they decided to change their physical support to mentally support. ^^so cute..However, i received all the blessingss. Thanks a lot^^

Jordan, the special one for all my birthday celebration. For any celebration he joined. Apart from this, he is the one who give me the early blessing through sms. Double blessings, triple blessings from him again and again. Jordan, how intimate you are..thank you^^

Moumou, my cousin. HE is the one got the BIGGEST SURPRISE for me.......out of my expectation.
See...he knocked the egg on me T,T..i just took my bath. So sticky, and the egg...a bit smelly.

Luckily, behind all the surprise, i still got something different for this celebration. Elaine and Nai YIng were busying cooking the chicken soup, birthday egg and birthday mee for me^^Yummy...
My favourate.
Everyone enjoyed it. So do i. Sweet, warm, and touching gathering for me. Actually, i almost cry...really. ITS TOUCH to see you all^^

Thanks to all my buddies. I had the biggest bowl among them. Wow..make me hungry again when i blog this.

Tiramisu cake + ferreross
Blueberry cake
Ice Cream Cake

ALL MY BIRTHDAY CAKES FOR MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
S.
I love all^^

Thank you mou mou for the durians
Thanks all my cg members and Ann^^

Thank you cai wei and wei jie, I m sure this will help a lot in my life.

Lastly, i got a bear for as my birthday gift as i opened an account at OCBC bank

Is glad to have u all.
Thank you so much
I love you all^^

2 comments:

  1. I guess that is the ONLY photo I took last night. =]

    One year older now. Strive forward for the dream(s). Obstacles come and go. With a dream, it pushes you ahead.

    we all love you.
    i love you.
    God loves you.

    Happy birthday, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, love u too!
    girl, happy to see u cheer up again~~

    ReplyDelete