Monday, October 26, 2009

BlEssInGs

To be frank, i never think to come across some close relationship with a girl. I don't know how to share with girls. I don't know how to have close relationship with girls. Most probably because i met with a girl that breaking faith and abandoned right before. However, my thought changed in this few years. 4 years being in KL, thanks god that bring me to a blessed church, Muk En Methodist Church. I meet with many sisters in christ there.

Sisters play important role in my life within this 4 years. At first, i do preserve a distance with them. I didn't share too much. However, when months after months and years after years. I started to share...I found i like to share with them, i can thrust them.

Elaine, one of the sister that i meet in my church. She is a sweet girl. Thanks god to let us meet each other. I just know her for about one year and get more closer within this few months. We stayed happily under one roof since May 2009. We chatted, we laughed, we shared...She knows when i m happy as well as when i m sad.

Most touching part, for my 2009 birthday, she planned with other bro and sis to give me a surprise. Surprise for all things that she have done for me.

Apart from that, i received my delayed present after my birthday celebration. She knows i like D.I.Y stuff. So she learn to D.I.Y. Just a simple present, but it is really precious for me. So called, slight present but weighty meaning.

Another thing, i received a D.I.Y bear bear card from her too. So touching^^Feel so warm and sweet as long as i think of how she spent her time and her energy on this present.

Thank you elaine for what you have done for me. I pray that God bless you full full in your future, ministry, studies and relationship. I will remember all those happy times we enjoyed together. You will always my good sis^^

Wow...how intimate you are..elaine^^ You knows sometimes i won't cook for myself for lunch...You know i m lazy, and you know i m hungry too. You always cook nice food for me without blaming. Thank you elaine, i love this. Cook more for me...

Is a big blessing to have such sista. Apart from elaine, still got many good sisters support me...Thanks god. All my sisters...love u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment