Sunday, October 11, 2009

My BrO and SiS in CHrIsT-MoW and CaT, GeT MARRIED

26.09.2009...Happened to be last month
However, i just got the photossss to blog here
A happy and touching wedding ceremony for MOW and CAT

It is always blessed to attend the wedding ceremony
Blessing my brother and sister that married on this happy day

Me, Wen Shin, Cai Wei

At the same night, my honored to be invited to attend their wedding reception
Wow, My first time to attend feast in Kuala Lumpur
In addition, I met another sis that came back from Singapore, Wen Shin

Me, Cai Wei

We both being invited...my buddy....^^
We had great secret agreement-wearing dress with black and white colour, and with a belt
And one thing, both of us bought our dress through net

Wayne, Frankie, Me, Cai Wei, Ji Kai

Brotherssss that having same desk with me
There is no denying, everyone was pretty and handsome that night

Our VIP sit, table number 4^^

The Emcee of the wedding reception

Thank you mow and cat
Happy to celebrate this day with u both

Mow, a guy that having cool and serious in outward appearance but humorous deep inside
Cat, one of the sunday school 's teacher
a wise and virtuous girl, always diligent and eager to learn
How wonderful...How great...
Prince and princess live happily together ever afterwards^^

No comments:

Post a Comment