Monday, October 12, 2009

CaLoRiE HONg KoNg StYle ResTAurAnT

^^Happy dating again for this beautiful and relax Saturday^^

Casual wear

Having a nice meal with my boyboy for this Saturday
Anyway, thanks for FungFung's recommendation-a popular eating place
CALORIE HONG KONG STYLE RESTAURANT

Nowadays, everyone is being health conscious
Hence, this restaurant provided a cosy and healthy meal
By using the most original taste, 3 concept are applied in order to provide more healthy food
1. low sugar
2. less oil
3. less seasonings

Furthermore, this restaurant's provide a soft, lenient, and comfortable environment
Without doubt, many customers being attracted, I m the one of them^^

Variety of magazines are provided in this restaurant for the customers to pass their time while waiting for the dishes to be ready. The waitress are truly friendly and amiable.

Here is my boyboy,Richard.
We ordered set lunch

Special Combo Rice in Wei Cun Style + lemon seacoconut
cost RM12++
It's really a big bowl of meal. super-worth set meal^^


I ordered cheese pork chop with pumpkin+lemon seacoconut
Rm14++


To be frank, i dont like to eat pumpkin cause i dont like the taste
But Fungfung said, the pumpkin set is the signature dish
So, i ordered the pumpkin set for a try
Thanks god, the pumpkin is really delicious and sweet-out of my expectation

The crafted pumpkin plus the sweet pumpkin meat combined with the cheese and pork chop make me enjoy the dish so so much^^Yummy...thumb up

I like to eat fish ball. Hence i ordered the appetizer again
My favourate fish ballss....

So cute neh~i like fish ball, so he have to accompany me eat fish ball too^^

See...hot and spicy yummy fish ballsss...
Must try this^^

After our meal, times to go back again^^simply snap with my boyboy

Sweet and satisfy. Thank you fungfung and richard^^
I know you both sayang me so much...
SAYANG you both back. muaks^^

P/s : The restaurant is located in Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur

1 comment: