Thursday, October 29, 2009

TicKetS to MovIE PreMIeRe

This is my second time being invited to movie premiere.
It is my pleasure for that.
For this movie premiere, I got the opportunity to visit new mall shopping center.

Tropicana City Mall, the new pulse of PJ.

Richard, is always a smart guy in my heart. He won 4 tickets for this time.
See, smile spread across his face after he got the tickets.

Elaine and Andrew were invited to watch the movie together
We bought popcorn and drinks as usual^^

GAME ROOM-my favourate again

Before the movie starts, i saw a game room beside the cinema.
Not saying anything further, i asked Elaine and Andrew went to the game room together.
This is the games that we love the most.
We talk and laugh merrily and incessantly while playing this^^

Preparing our heart to watch the movie- JENNIFER'S BODY
All of us thought it is only a funny movie or action movie.
BUT...

.
.
quite a scary movie for us
About Satan's power...offering...blood...really -_-lll
If wan to know more, come and look for me......

But then, still a great date for me with all my bros and sis.
We are not really afraid cause we know that JESUS always at our side to protect us.
Once again, a snap shoot before we left the mall.
Smile smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment